How to Enrol
1 . Students apply using online enrolment module
During the application process, you will need to:
- Download and complete the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Assessment Form
- Download and read the Terms and Conditions document
- Upload to your application:
- Completed Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Assessment Form
- Certified copy of your passport
- Certified copies of previous academic achievement
- Certified copies of English language proficiency
- Certified copies of documents to prove financial sustainability
- Current Resume (Offshore only).
- Copy of current Visa & CoE (Onshore only).
- Details of health insurance cover (Onshore only).
- Submit payment of $250.00 with application.
3. Institute will assess the application
- Enrolment applications will be held, pending sufficient enrolments.
- If sufficient enrolments are not received, the course offering will be cancelled and students advised. In such cases, students are entitled to a refund of their $250.00 application fee.
- If sufficient enrolments are received, all applications will be processed within 48 hours
- If approved, we will issue a ‘Letter of Offer’ and invoice for tuition fees.
- If not approved, students will be advised. In such cases, the $250.00 will not be refunded.
NB: Please note that a ‘Letter of Offer’ is not a ‘COE’ (confirmation of enrolment) for international student visas.
4. Sign and return the ‘Letter of Offer’
- Students read, sign and return the Letter of Offer. (This is required for the processing the student visa)
- Pay initial course deposit
- Pay Overseas Health Cover
5. Institute will send a “Confirmation of Enrolment” (COE)
- On receipt of signed “Letter of Offer” and payment of tuition fees, the Institute will create a ‘Confirmation of Enrolment” (COE), which will be emailed to you.
6. You will apply for a student visa
- Student will use COE to apply for student visa
7. Processing of Student Visa
Enrolment applications will be held, pending sufficient enrolments.
- Both student and Institute will be notified on visa application.
- If approved, the Institute will contact the student to finalise enrolment
- If not approved, the Institute will arrange a refund of tuition fees under its Refund Policy.